Event Dates: June 9-11, 2018
Pricing information is available here – standard tickets are $150/person and are all-inclusive including Friday & Saturday night lodging, all meals, and entertainment! Just call the resort at (518) 634-2541!
Be sure to check the pricing page for our special Thursday night rate! Includes shuttle and dinner!
Yes, it’s true! We’re making a STEAMPUNK HAUNTED HOUSE!
The Kickstarter goes live on Monday, 8/21/2017; PLEASE DO RSVP for the Facebook event to keep up with the latest info. Fittingly, it will happen in the darkness of the coming eclipse!
We’re so excited that we’ll say it again…
We’re Making A Steampunk Haunted House!
There’s a lot of research and discussion below, so if you want the short version, here it is:
The world’s largest Steampunk event, the world’s largest dark/alternative social media site, and an incredible, family-owned, hand-built resort in the Catskills are teaming up to create a Steampunk Haunted House which will be available both to those who travel there, and internationally (through special backer-only shows and live walkthroughs!) That Steampunk Haunted House is actually already 99% completed. We want your help to push it over the top!
Get ready! First 50 backers will be entered into a contest for having a drink with Jeff Mach and members of the Blackthorne and Haunt team!
Steampunk in the Catskills is a splendid, laid-back vacation. With five gourmet, hand-cooked meals, AND entertainment, AND lodging all included, the show’s earned itself a reputation as not only one of the friendliest places to be in the Steampunk universe, but also one of the most affordable.
Steampunk In The Catskills returns! Come join us for the event that’s been called “Steampunk Summer Camp” and “the best knife-and-for tea this side of the ocean”. Performers! Vendors! A Steampunk haunted house!
Stay overnight at the Blackthorne Resort. Call (518) 634-2541 to get your room and reserve your spot at the event (ask for the Steampunk Weekend 2017)!
You do NOT need to purchase tickets if you are staying overnight. Rooms are first-come, first-served (there are only a hundred rooms total)!
Vendors – limited space available – all vending is outdoors – APPLY NOW! Email [email protected] to make sure we have spaces left.
We look forward to seeing you! It’s going to be splendidtacular!
Be sure to check out this video by The Eternal Frontier, shot mainly on site during Steampunk in the Catskills II W/ Jeff Mach & Friends!
Here’s our 2017 info to see what we enjoyed this past year!
The schedule is available directly at https://spcatskills2017.sched.com/
- If you create an account with sched.com, you will be able to favorite sessions and create your own personal schedule for Steampunk in the Catskills! This also allows you to receive notifications of room and time changes (for the sessions you have added to your personal schedule) during the event via email.
- To switch to spreadsheet-like Grid Mode, hover over Schedule (below) and choose Grid. Other views are also available – I particularly like the Venue view.
- A mobile friendly version of the schedule is available! This schedule can be shared with Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, and Apple iCal.
- If you create an account with sched.com, you will be able to favorite sessions and create your own personal schedule for Steampunk in the Catskills! The attendee directory for this event has been disabled – your information will be kept private.
- Sched feedback appreciated! Write us: [email protected]. Please make sure to put ‘Sched 2017’ into the subject line to guarantee it makes it through spam filters.